Mary Hawthorne Interiors is the perfect place to create your registry to celebrate any milestone in life, including weddings, graduation, decorating your dorm, bridal showers, baby showers and more.
Here are the steps you can take you create a registry at Mary Hawthorne Interiors.
How would you like to start your registry?
- Visit our boutique in-person and we'll help you get your registry started. This is a great option for those local to the Valdosta area! Click here for our store location and hours.
Call Mary Hawthorne Interiors at 229-469-7155 to get your registry started. This is a great option for those that want to talk to us first to get their registry started.
Create a registry online. You can create a registry right here, right now! We have a full-service online registry service that allows you to create your entire registry straight from our website!
The remainder of this "how-to" will cover the online registry process.
1. Create an account on Mary Hawthorne Interiors
Go to https://maryhawthorneinteriors.com/apps/giftregistry/signup and you'll be prompted to create an account with Mary Hawthorne Interiors. If you already have an account, you can scroll to the bottom of the form and click the "login" button.
2. Create your registry profile
After creating your account, you will be directed to a page where you can create your registry profile. Here are some tips on creating your profile:
- Registry Title: This will be the title that displays at the top of your registry page. We'd recommend that your registry title includes the gift recipients' names and the event you are celebrating. For example "Jamie and Josh's Wedding Registry"
- Public Message to family and friends: This will display at the top of your registry page. This is where you can personally welcome your friends and family to your registry!
- Registry Image: This will display at the top of your registry page. The image can give a personal touch to your registry page, and let people know immediately that they are on the correct registry page for you! An engagement photo or graduation photo would look great here! The max upload size for an image is 5mb, so you may have to resize an image or choose a smaller image size if you get an error.
- Registrant and Co-Registrant Information: The registrant and co-registrant is who the registry is for. Include the first and last names who friends and family would be searching for to find this registry.
- Contact Information: This will allow us to reach out to you personally to ensure that your registry is meeting all of your needs!
- Shipping Information: This will tell us how to ship orders placed to your registry online. You have two options here:
- Before event, send gifts to this address. This means that if anyone places an order *before* your provided event date, we will have instructions to ship it to the address provided.
- After event, send gifts to this address. This means that if anyone places an order *after* your provided event date, we will have instructions to ship it to the address provided.
- Need help? No worries! Fill out this information to the best of your ability and then contact us at email@example.com or call us at 229-469-7155 and we'll be able to answer any of your shipping questions!
3. Add items to your registry
Once you complete your registry profile, you will be redirected to your registry page. You'll be able to see your registry title, registry image and registry welcome message.
There will be a message that says "Click here to begin browsing to add products to this registry". Click this link and you'll be taken to our online shop to start adding products! You can add any item that is on our online store to your registry.
Instead of adding your desired items to your cart, you will click "Add to Registry" (screenshot below). You can add as many items as you want to your registry.
You can check your registry by going to the "Manage Your Registry" link in the top right corner of the website (laptop) or at the bottom of the mobile menu (phone).
4. Editing your registry
You can make any edits you desire to your registry!
- Products in registry
- Number of items you want. Simply change the number of items you want of a particular product, this is under the "Wants" column. Don't forget to click "Save Changes" at the bottom of your registry list!
- Change order of products. Under the column titled "Line" change the number to the desired order you want your products. Click "Save Changes" at the bottom of your registry list to see the order change.
- Delete a product. Under the "Delete" column, you can click the X to delete the product.
- Edit registry or profile information. Click the "Profile" tab at the top of the registry page and it'll take you to a page where you can edit any of the registry sign-up information you provided.
5. Sharing your registry
After you've added your desired registry items, you can share it with your friends and family!
- Go to "Share" tab at the top of your registry page.
- "Copy" the link provided and "paste" it wherever you'd like to share your the link (email, text message, wedding website, etc.)
- You can also use the share options for Email, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to share the registry link!
6. Let's keep in touch!
We want to make your registry an enjoyable and easy experience for you and your loved ones! Please reach out at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 229-469-7155. Also check out our FAQ page for any follow-up questions you may have!