Bristol Champagne FluteRegular price $80.00
Bristol goes bubbly. This handblown glass champagne flute is quintessential New England: referencing history, beauty and graceful strength in every handcrafted angle. The divine proportions of this Northeast Islander-inspired stemware call to mind the Golden Ratio, a mysterious relationship between geometry and nature, as seen in the conch shells off the shores of Bristol, Rhode Island
- Handmade by Simon Pearce glassblowers using centuries old techniques.
- Dimensions: 9″ x 2½″
- Capacity: 6 ounces
- Materials: Glass
- Made In: USA
- Dishwasher-safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- Use a mild detergent on a warm, gentle cycle.
- Not intended for use in microwaves or ovens.
- Do not expose glass to extreme heat changes, such as filling with hot liquid or placing in the freezer. A shock in temperature can cause fractures.